Subject: Re: Files Via Email.
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Sep 93 10:54:42 GMT+10

> G'day!
> > I joined this list because it was a DISCUSSION list.  Not a FILE list.  Was
> > I wrong?
>   I hope you are wrong, because I _WANT_ files.  It's all very well and
> good to have discussion, but if nothing is done with it whats the point?
>
>                   Daniel

Here Here!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece                                  [email-masked]
                                         [email-masked]
Student & Network Assistant (UNIX)              [email-masked]
Claremont College, Tasmania, Australia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---AMIGA 500 - 2 MB RAM - 2 DRIVES - KICKSTART 2.05 & 1.3 - ONLY AMIGA!!---
---------------------------------------------------------------------------